To promote the importance of a world without prejudice, stereotypes, or discrimination, Uttar Pradesh Judicial Reforms Council of WICCI, in collaboration with Pink Legal, bring to you ‘BREAK THE BIAS’, an Open Talk on the occasion of International Women’s Day.
The Uttar Pradesh state judicial reforms council is a non-profit Organization under the Women’s Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (WICCI). The council aims to promote an effective justice system in Uttar Pradesh. The justice system is the principal instrumentality in satisfying the undertakings in the construction. Speedy justice is a prerequisite for maintaining the rule of law and delivering good governance. The council not only focuses on searching and understanding the lacunas in the judicial system but also bridging the gap to ensure speedy delivery of justice.
About Pink Legal
Pink Legal is India’s first and only digital platform that educates women about their legal rights. Pink Legal is India’s first and only digital platform that educates women about their legal rights. It was founded with the mission to accelerate the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals of gender equality by bridging the gap between the law and women. Since its launch on 8th March 2020, Pink Legal has seen phenomenal organic growth, with more than 1 lakh visitors. It uniquely works to accelerate awareness of legal rights by connecting lawyers to women deprived of those resources. We have also been supported by well-known celebrities like Ananya Pandey, Chinmayi Sripada, Navya Naveli Nanda, MissMalini, Adah Sharma, Shraddha Srinath, etc. Pink Legal has a sister project, Project Nyay’ri that supports free legal and mental health support for women in need. The Pink in Pink Legal courteously stands for Power in Knowledge.
Details of the event
- Timing: 4-5 pm, March 8th, via the virtual mode (will be informed on the WhatsApp group for the participants.
- Theme: Breaking the Bias
- Eligibility: Women (only) from all walks of life
- Registration Fees: We are accepting voluntary contributions of Rs. 1-Rs. 5 from the participants. The funds will be donated to an organization devoted to the cause of women.
- Keynote speaker: Adv. Manasi Chaudhari
Advocate Mansi Chaudhari: Keynote speaker
Manasi Chaudhari is a business and transactional lawyer who is passionate about women’s rights. She is the founder and CEO of the award-winning and India’s only legal platform for women, Pink Legal. In 2018, Manasi assisted Justice Chandrachud in the Supreme Court of India on the landmark cases of Section 377 and the entry of women into the Sabarimala temple. She was awarded the Legal Entrepreneur of the Year 2020 by Business World and the Digital Women 2020 Award by SheThePeople and Google.
Manasi has been featured on several platforms including NDTV, ET Now, The Quint, Live Wire, and Tweak India. She has also conducted sensitization workshops for global companies like Puma, Instagram, and Tinder. Currently, along with her professional practice and Pink Legal, Manasi serves on the sexual harassment committee of Tinder India.
- Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScfXOqziC5z9LZLQFWoVy-uB52BURjOvGML1K6UN11t6L8_Og/viewform?usp=sf_link
- Last date to register: 8th March 2022, before 10 am.
- Contact Number: Priya Chau+91 9454742769
- Email ID: email@example.com
- National Article Writing Competition | Centre for Corporate Law & Governance, The ICFAI University, Dehradun.
- Young Professionals Programme for Legal Empowerment (YPPLE) | Centre For Social Justice
- Legis Sententia | The official undergraduate blog of the Department of Law, University of Calcutta
If your organization wants to promote any event or competition for the legal fraternity at Legally Flawless, kindly reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our WhatsApp Group for regular updates: Click Here
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.