Table of Contents
About the Internship and Eligibility:
Looking for highly motivated interns who have completed their graduation or are in their final semester to join my office for an assessment internship for a minimum period of 6 months.
About the Work:
The work is a mixed bag and includes but not limited to-
1. Assisting me with independent matters before different courts;
2. Moderating a WhatsApp community of 4 PAN-India groups with more than 4000 lawyers and marking matters to local counsels in each state and then following up the case status;
3. Legal recruiting with Legal Eagle Recruiting;
4. Collecting and analysing data for legal tech solution for lawyers;
5. Content writing for my legal podcast – Candid with RMT – https://lnkd.in/dhbEfJq3
CR Park, South Delhi, India
Interns shall be given a fixed monthly stipend along with an LOR and a certificate on the successful completion with a chance of a PPO.
How to Apply?
Send in your resumes with the subject line- Application for Assessment Internship – Joining immediately to [email protected]
Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.