Students duly enrolled and pursuing full time 5 years or 3 years undergraduate law course from India with the law as a major may apply to participate in the 1st National Client Counselling Competition, 2022.
Students enrolled and pursuing post-graduate diplomas or short-term certificate courses in law are not eligible to apply.
- A team shall consist of a maximum of two members that must include two Speakers (Multiple teams from an institute are allowed to participate).
- Any team, intending to change the team composition of the team shall intimate the Organising Committee by sending an e-mail at email@example.com, the change will be allowed at the discretion of the Organising Committee.
- Any person, other than the registered team members, is not eligible to join the
videoconferencing or the audio-video recording of the consultation sessions, and non-compliance
is a ground for disqualification.
Each team shall register for the 1st National Client Counselling Competition, 2022 by filing the registration form, in the prescribed manner by 2nd February 2022.
Registration Link: https://linktr.ee/placementandtrainingcell
On receipt of the duly filled registration form, the organising committee shall respond to the participating team, acknowledging the receipt.
After the deadline for the registration expires, the Organising Committee shall respond to each registered team, as specified under clause 3.1.1, with a unique team code, which shall be used to identify the teams during the competition.
The registration fee for the competition is INR 499/- only.
The registration fee for the 1st JNVU National Client Counselling Competition, 2022 can be paid through electronic transfers. Payment details would be sent to the team post-registration.
Any additional charges incurred by the team while making the wire transfer are to be borne by the team.
Completion of Registration Process
All teams must mail a screenshot of the receipt generated on completion of the transfer on the same mail ID from which the details were received. The screenshot must contain the reference number after the completion of the wire transfer of the registration fees.
Registration in 1st National Client Counselling Competition, 2022 shall be deemed to be confirmed only on completion of all the formalities as specified under clause 3.3.1, any failure, may be treated as a withdrawal from the competition and no claim of whatsoever nature shall be entertained thereafter.
Clause 3.3.1: Each team shall register to the 1st National Client Counselling Competition, 2022 by filing the registration form, in the prescribed manner by 2nd February 2022.
Prizes and Rewards [Cash Prize]
- Winner: Rs. 11,000/-
- Runner Up: Rs. 7,000/-
- 2nd Runner Up: Rs. 3,000/-
- 3rd Runner Up: Rs. 3,000/-
- Best Advocate: Rs. 1,100/-
Kind Reward: One-month Internship to the top 5 teams within a period of six months from the 6th day of February 2022.
To Participate, click here
- Call for Submission | NLUO Blog for Animal and Environmental Jurisprudence and Rights.
- 4th National Moot Court Competition by CLS GIBS | Register by Feb 25
- Call For Papers | 16th Edition | NUALS Law Journal
If your organization wants to promote any event or competition for the legal fraternity at Legally Flawless, kindly reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our WhatsApp Group for regular updates: Click Here
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.