About the Organization
The NLUO Blog for Animal and Environmental Jurisprudence and Rights (AEJR) aims to encourage academic discourse on environmental and animal law. SAAEW through this blog intends to crystallize legal thought on the latest developments in animal and environmental laws both internationally and in the Indian context. The blog aims to act as platform to support and promote research of the highest standard in animal and environmental law. Through this venture we intend to provide a platform, to all institutions and individuals alike who associate themselves with our cause and initiate discussions on the most relevant issues concerning the area of animal and environmental welfare.
About the Event
The NLUO Blog for Animal and Environmental Jurisprudence and Rights welcomes original submissions from students, researchers, policy-makers, academicians, lawyers and individuals who associate themselves with our cause. Contributions which provide high quality legal analysis of recent developments in animal and environmental law and policy, shall be appreciated. All submissions must necessarily adhere to the following guidelines:
- Submissions can be in the form of articles, case comments, legislation reviews or analysis of the policies or activism in the field.
- Submissions should be precise and should not exceed more than 2000 words. (Exclusive of endnotes)
- Co-authorship to a maximum of two authors is permitted.
- Submissions should be the original work of the author(s). Any form of plagiarism will result in an automatic rejection.
- Author(s) must use endnotes and NOT footnotes.
- The citation format used for the endnotes must be uniform, preferably the latest edition of the OSCOLA or Bluebook.
- Formatting Criteria:
- Main Body: Font: Times New Roman, Font Size – 12, Line Spacing – 1.5 and Alignment – Justified.
- Endnotes: Font: Times New Roman, Font Size – 10, Line Spacing – 1.0 and Alignment – Justified.
- Interested authors are requested to sent their submissions in .doc/.docx format to to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Blog Submission: <contribution title> and <author(s) name>.
- Authors must include their full name and the details of their institution/organization.
Once you have submitted your draft post, the Editors will be in touch. We shall endeavour to respond quickly to all the blog submissions and you can expect a response within a fortnight. All submissions shall be reviewed on a rolling basis. The NLUO Blog for Animal and Environmental Jurisprudence and Rights follows a disciplined editorial review of the submissions received and exercises absolute discretion in accepting any submission.
Dialogue and Promotion
The Blog aims to stimulate dialogue and debate, so once your post is published kindly keep an eye out for comments and participate in the discussion to stipulate the research and knowledge of the topic further.
For more details visit official website.
- Diploma Course on Cyber Law | National Law University, Odisha.
- International Annual Research Conference on Rule of Law in Context: Climate Change, and Sustainable Development – Indian and Global Perspectives | Symbiosis Law School, Pune.
- Online Course on ‘Interplay of Law and Economics in the Contemporary World’ | Faculty of Law, Jagran Lakecity University.
If your organization wants to promote any event or competition for the legal fraternity at Legally Flawless, kindly reach out to us at email@example.com
Join our WhatsApp Group for regular updates: Click Here
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.