The Editorial Board of the NUALS Law Journal (ISSN Number 2319-8273) is inviting submissions for its 16th Edition. The Journal, being the flagship law review of the National University of Advanced Legal Studies, is a multidisciplinary, double-blind, student-edited law review. We welcome submissions, on any topic of law of contemporary relevance, from academicians, legal practitioners, students, and researchers from the legal community. All submissions will go through a rigorous review process and possible editing by the Editorial Board.
We accept submissions under the following categories:
- Articles of length 5000 to 10000 words (exclusive of footnotes; however speaking footnotes must be limited to 50 words); articles exceeding the word limit may be considered on merit.
- Short Notes (between 1500 and 5000 words)
- Case Comments (minimum of 1500 words)
Longer submissions may be considered on the basis of merit.
- Submissions are to be made only in electronic form and must be made via a Google form which can be accessed here.
- Submissions are accepted on a rolling basis; the 16th Edition will consist of one issue. The cut off date for consideration for the issue will be the 14th of March 2022. All submissions received after the 14th of March will be considered for the 17th Edition.
- All submissions are to contain an abstract, of not more than 250 words, accompanying the article. Please refrain from sending abstracts in a separate word doc.
- By submitting an article, the author undertakes that the article is an original work and has not been submitted, accepted or published elsewhere.
- Plagiarism will result in summary rejection of the submission.
- Co-authorship is allowed for a maximum of two authors.
- All submissions must follow the Bluebook (20th Edition) style of citation; non-conformity will be a ground for rejection.
- Submissions must be in Times New Roman font, with size 12 and line spacing 1.5.
- All footnotes must be in Times New Roman font, with size 10 and line spacing 1.
- Submissions must be made in .doc/.docx formats only.
- The documents must not contain any identification markers. For e.g., the name of the author after the title, or any other metadata on Word.
The receipt of submission will be intimated to the authors within two weeks of submission. Authors will be periodically updated on the status of the review of their piece. If there are any doubts, the board can be contacted at [email protected]
- National Article Writing Competition on 73rd Republic Day of India | The Society for Quiz (SFQ), Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- Online Course in Merger Acquisition | Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai.
- Quiz on ‘Competition Law’ | Centre for Research in Competition Law & Policy, NLIU Bhopal.
If your organization wants to promote any event or competition for the legal fraternity at Legally Flawless, kindly reach out to us at [email protected]
Join our WhatsApp Group for regular updates: Click Here
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.