About the Organization
Ally Maritime and Legal Services (AMLS) was incorporated in the year 2018 with the purpose of providing a single-window solution for maritime and legal expertise while ensuring that only the best engineering and business ethics are practised. AMLS provides professional maritime consulting services to the global client base along with very specialized strategic associations with various esteemed organizations.
AMLS understands the competitiveness of the maritime world, its high regulations and technical demands also provide various other services like vessel registration, surveys and compliance, marine engineering and risk consultancy, ship agency, shore support, industry training, crew certification and much more.
About the Competition
The main purpose of the competition is not only to acquaint the people with the scope and knowledge of the maritime laws but also to imbibe and support the interested candidates and is a way to promote the significance and growth of maritime laws in India. The competition, in a way, is an attempt to inculcate and develop the writing skills/habits within individuals and
provide them with a platform where they can freely share their knowledge and show their talent to the outside world.
The participation is absolutely free.
Awards & perks are worth 50K INR.
Submissions have started to roll in. Submit your essays by 15th April 2022, before 11:59 PM (IST) via the submission form.
The Competition is open to any person who, as of the deadline for submission, is:
a. A student from a recognized law college, shipping college or maritime college or any institution concerned with maritime.
b. A student under the age of 30 years.
The main theme of the competition is “The Maritime Labour Convention”.
The suggestions of sub-topics are-
- Impact of MLC – with respect to Seafarers, Ship Owners, Recruitment Agencies, P&I Clubs and other stakeholders
- Principles of Natural Justice and its implementation in the maritime labour regime.
- MLC and its effective implementation towards Port Management.
- Does the regulatory framework of the Special Tripartite Committee under MLC 2006 need revisiting?
- Implementation of MLC in various jurisdictions (UK, USA, India etc)
By participating in this competition, participants agree to assign exclusive copyright in the work to AMLS. AMLS shall be entitled to, without limitation, publish the essay (or part(s) thereof) on the AMLS website, ipleaders Blog, the AMLS Newsletter, or any other publication site (with due acknowledgement to the author), edit the entries for publication and make use of the essay or extracts thereof in its promotional materials (among others), without permission from or further notice to the participant.
- Accepting Submissions- 15th March 2022
- Deadline of Submissions- 15th April 2022
- Declaration of Result- 7th May 2022
Submission form- https://lnkd.in/ej9R2ifa
To know more Click here.
- Contemporary Issues In Mediation (CIIM) Research Essay Competition 2022
- 5 Days Certificate Course on “International Maritime Law” | KIIT School of Law.
- Online Certificate Course on “Gender Jurisprudence in India” | GNLU Centre for Women & Child Rights.
If your organization wants to promote any event or competition for the legal fraternity at Legally Flawless, kindly reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our WhatsApp Group for regular updates: Click Here
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.