Table of Contents
Cactus Communications is a science communication and technology company. They specialize in AI products and solutions that improve how research gets funded, published, communicated, and discovered. They offer editorial, translation, education, and training solutions for researchers; strategic and tactical scientific content solutions to global life science organizations; AI-powered scholarly publishing products for journals and researchers; and solutions for science dissemination and engagement with peers, public, and policymakers for wider research outreach. They have offices in London, Princeton, Singapore, Beijing, Shanghai, Tokyo, Seoul, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, and Mumbai; a global workforce of over 3,000 experts; and customers from over 190 countries.
CACTUS is a culture-driven company powered by its people, their passion, and their inspiration. All Cactizens live by the culture and values that define us.
They value people for their talent, personality, competency, and the ability to learn and grow. They create a work environment that allows people to thrive and show their best performance. They believe in meritocracy.
They take pride in their diversity. They strive to embrace diverse voices and create an inclusive workplace.
They encourage all Cactizens to talk openly about their ideas and opinions and provide feedback to anyone who is a part of CACTUS, regardless of designation, experience, or seniority. They also encourage them to place their trust and be open to differences in opinions and feedback.
Awards & Recognition
- Cactus Communications has consistently ranked among the top 20 on the global list of the Top 100 Companies for Telecommute Jobs since 2016
- Recognised as ‘Employers of the Future’ two years in a row in 2023 and 2022, in a study by LeadUp Universe, Fortune India and Work Universe
- Recognised as One of India’s Top 100 best Workplaces for Women by Great Place To Work® in 2022
- Winner of ‘Best Innovation Leveraging AI Services’ at AWS AI Conclave 2022
- Recognized as one of the Best Companies for Millennials 2019 by Times Ascent and Learning & Organisation Development Roundtable
- Emerged as one of India’s Top 10 Safe Workplaces for Women in a survey conducted by Rainmaker in 2019
- Ranked #1 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces by Great Place to Work® Institute in 2017
About the job
Please note: They are a remote-first organization so you can work from anywhere in India. You may be required to travel to their Mumbai office based on business requirements or for company/team events.
CACTUS is seeking a legal intern to provide support to their legal team. The successful candidate will assist the team with contract management, research of various laws, and communication.
- Assist with contract management, including organizing and maintaining online records of , contracts and other documents.
- Independently manage contract renewals – sending renewal reminders and renewing the contracts in timely manner.
- Conduct legal research on various Indian / International laws and prepare summaries.
- Assist with communication and correspondence with clients, vendors and other stakeholders.
- Attend and assist in meetings and transactions, as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Currently pursuing a bachelors or master’s degree in Law
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
How to Apply?
To apply, click on the link below
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.