Table of Contents
About Cornellia Chambers and No Grey
Work from home or from North Goa
6 months (can be extended)
As an intern at Cornellia and No Grey both, you will have the opportunity to work in the areas of general corporate law and dispute resolution. This would include conducting research, preparing various contracts and other legal documentation including briefs and memos. At No Grey, you will assist the founders office with legal research related to our digital legal offerings on our platform. You will also be involved in product development, refinement and management, marketing research and fund raising activities at No Grey. This dual exposure is designed to offer a comprehensive understanding of both conventional legal work and the evolving tech landscape in the legal sector.
This is your opportunity to work on diverse legal matters and tech projects.
- Currently enrolled in 4th (preferred) or 5th year of law school.
- A good academic record with a keen interest in technology’s role in the legal field.
- Excellent research, writing, and communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated interest in legal technology and innovation
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.