Table of Contents
About King Stubb & Kasiva
King Stubb & Kasiva is a Corporate Law Firm in India that has established teams in every practice area to ensure our services meet the most exact standards. They have their offices in Bangalore, Chennai, New Delhi, Mumbai, Kochi, Kolkata & Pune. Its industry focus encompasses blockchain & cryptos, e-commerce, defense, fintech, healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, power & energy, telecom, media and telecommunications, transport & logistics, trusts, charities and not-for-profit and white-collar crime. Over the last several years, King Stubb & Kasiva (KSK) – Advocates and Attorneys has developed a niche in mid-market M&A, litigation and disputes resolution, employment and labor, banking and finance, IT, ecommerce and emerging technology practices. The firm’s clients include large and medium Indian and foreign businesses, multinational corporations, and Fortune 500 companies. The firm advises ministries, government authorities, and public sector undertakings. KSK also assists and advises start-ups in different industry sectors including e-commerce, fin-tech, genomics, defense, drugs & cosmetics, ed-tech, med-tech, news & media aggregation, logistics, blockchain, airports, mining, green energy, power & energy, real estate, engineering & manufacturing, pharmacy wholesale & retail distribution, F&B, fashion & clothing, fitness.
Bachelor’s degree in Law from a reputed university
Post Qualification experience
0.5 – 2 years
- Experience in handling litigation matters across District and High Court and Tribunals.
- Drafting and reviewing Complaints, Writs, Appeals, Contracts and Agreements.
- Knowledge of substantive and procedural laws required for Corporate Commercial Litigation.
- Exposure to handling Litigation and Arbitration proceedings.
- Research and drafting legal opinions.
- Strong analytical ability, logical and problem-solving approach to complex issues.
- Fluent in reading & writing Telugu ,Hindi &English languages
How to Apply?
The applications should be addressed to [email protected]
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.