Table of Contents
About the Vacancy
Roles and responsibilities
- Draft and prepare legal notices, suits and other pleadings.
- Conduct legal research and analysis.
- Assist with case management and trial preparation.
- Represent clients in court hearings and proceedings
- Communicate with Clients, Opposing Counsel, and Court.
- Deep knowledge and experience in Trademark, Copyright, Design prosecution and litigation.
- Drafting and vetting of agreements such as Franchise, License, Assignment, Technology Transfer and other IP related documents.
- Draft and prosecute Copyright, Design and Trademark applications.
- Conduct Freedom to Operate Searches
LL.B or LL.M (preferred)
Best as per industry standards
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can send their resumes to [email protected]
Only candidates with relevant experience and PQE are requested to apply.
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.