About the Law Firm:
Orange & Grey is a full service law firm with primary focus on litigation. A Litigation Associate shall be entrusted with the task of managing cases under the guidance of the Partner concerned. The Role of a Litigation Associate is very important in their firm, the success of which depends largely on the dedication, diligence and hard work of the Litigation Associate.
- Drafting of petitions, applications, affidavits, replies etc.
- Doing extensive legal research.
- Appearing before Courts along with senior partners or otherwise.
- Managing the cases of the firm and ensuring that all task or steps required to be taken in any case is complete well before the dates of hearing.
- LL.B./ LL.M from a reputed University/College.
- LL.M. is desirable but not mandatory.
- Minimum 2 years’ post qualification experience in litigation.
- They would desire that the candidate has an excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Time should not be a constraint for the candidate.
How To Apply?
Kindly share your cv at [email protected]
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.