Table of Contents
About Kotak Investment Advisors Ltd:
Kotak Investment Advisors Limited (KIAL), part of Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited (“Group”), focuses on the Alternate Assets business of the Group. KIAL was set up in early 2005 with its first structured third party funds to bring a sharper focus to this business.
• Drafting Board meeting Agenda, Notices, Minutes of the meeting and resolutions.
• Preparation and filing of compliance related forms, annual filings and other e-forms with ROC.
• To assist in conducting the Board meeting, AGM and EGM of the Company.
• Maintaining statutory registers, forms and certificates as required under Companies Act, 2013.
• Handling periodic compliances / filings with SEBI and other regulatory authorities.
• To assist in statutory and internal audit of the Company & Alternative Investment Funds managed by the Company.
• Handling all the other secretarial works and keeping abreast with the amendments to the Acts, rules, regulations and guidelines notified by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs & SEBI and ensuring compliance with the same.
· Candidates looking for internship of 1 year can apply.
· Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple engagements and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
· Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, as well as strong writing and communication skills
· High level of attention to detail
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.