Table of Contents
About the Law Firm:
A mid tier law firm with offices in Mumbai, Delhi & Jaipur; Mindspright Legal has garnered significant recognition for its Securities Law Practice, Corporate Advisory Services, Commercial Laws Practice, Regulatory Advisory and Transactional Services, competing with the top tier names in the industry. It has represented over 2000 clients before SEBI and SAT.
Being listed year after year in Bloomberg’s league list of top 10 Indian Equity IPO Legal Advisors since 2011, Mindspright has also been listed on the Asia Pacific IFLR1000 firm for its work in Financial Laws.
Areas of Practice:
Having steadily diversified, Mindspright now provides services in fields of Insolvency Laws, Mergers & Acquisition, Business Restructuring, General Litigation Practice, defending White Collar Crimes, Intellectual Property Laws and Project Finance Advisory.
About the Job:
They are looking for candidates who is ambitious and passionate about securities and corporate laws and wish to have long term relationship with the firm. Associate will get an opportunity to broaden his horizon of securities & corporate law learning and work in this specialized area which forms the backbone of India’s financial market.
- To be a responsible member of Mindspright Team.
- Assisting Partners in various assignments which will include drafting, attending hearings before SEBI/SAT/NCLT/High Court.
- Assisting Transactional Advisory Team in various capital raising transactions, due diligence, drafting agreements etc.
- To assist the general litigation team dealing with criminal and commercial litigation.
- Fresh graduates from 5-year Law programme OR PQE of 1-3 years
- Added advantage if Graduated from National Law University
- Leadership & Ownership
- Hardworking and strong communication skills
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.