About the Job:
No. of Positions: 1
Qualification: B.B.A. + LL.B./LL.B./LL.M./Ph.D. (Law)
Experience: 3 Years (minimum)
The ideal candidate should:
– Have prior exposure to due diligence work for land, corporates, consumer law and IBC/NCLT/RERA.
– Have good experience in criminal and civil litigation.
– Have working experience in litigation matters, preferably at a national level.
– Have excellent drafting, communication and research skills.
– Be able to work independently and in a team.
– Meet deadlines responsibly.
– Be genuinely committed to the position as a stable profession.
– Be fluent in English and Tamil.
– Drafting Applications, Writs, Petitions, NCLT petitions and Appeals for various matters to be filed before various adjudicating authorities.
– Appearing before various adjudicating authorities/police for various matters.
– Coordinating and reporting for various matters to hierarchy.
– Researching on various technical aspects of laws.
– Managing and updating various databases for client relations and their respective cases.
– Collecting quantitative and qualitative data through coordination.
– Meeting T.A.T. (Turn Around Time) for documentation of various matters.
– Interacting with clients and external counsel PAN India over the phone, via emails and via in-person meetings.
– Managing PAN-India litigation through various MIS’s.
– Managing the in-house team.
How to Apply?
Direct any inquiries or send your CV to [email protected]
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.