Table of Contents
About the Job
Chambers of Ramchandra Madan are inviting applicants for the position of an Associate from candidates with 0-3 PQE on immediate basis.
The office is a general litigation chamber, with a focus on commercial, insolvency and arbitration law, primarily in Delhi and Mumbai.
The office is located in Gurgaon (DLF Phase-1).
Selected candidates will undergo a 3 month paid assessment period, whereafter their position may be confirmed based on performance. During the assement period the assessees will be paid a stipend of 10-15k based on experience and performance.
Upon confirmation of position the stipened will be revised on the basis of performance to 20-30 K.
Last date of Application
Selection Criteria/Crucial Information:
- Candidates must be based out of Delhi NCR/ willing to relocate.This is NOT a virtual position.
- Candidates must have a good grasp of English and should be placed in the top 10% of their batch in Tier 1 Universities / top 5% of their batch in Tier 2 Universities.
- Candidates must have had prior litigation experience/ internship experience in litigation.
- Applications received without CVs/Cover letters will be rejected without further evaluation.
- Shortlisted candidates will go through an interview to test their legal knowledge and ability to apply legal principles.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may send their application to [email protected] indicating the following in the subject line: “Application for Position- December 2023”
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.