PSS Legal is recruiting lawyers specialising in Real Estate related legal work.
Table of Contents
About the Law Firm:
PSS Legal has a Litigation, Advisory and Transaction Practice in all areas of Corporate, Commercial and Civil Law. The Firm has a full focus on Mergers and Acquisitions, Re-structuring, Shareholders Litigation, Recoveries, Insolvency & Bankruptcy, FEMA, Contracts, et al.
About the Job:
Real Estate Non-Litigation work, drafting and vetting title due diligence reports, all Real Estate documents, registrations etc.,
Candidates must have:
- Law Degree from a registered university and enrolment with a State Bar Council.
- 3 to 15 years of post-qualification experience in real estate legal practice.
- Prior work experience in conducting detailed and in-depth property/land due diligence.
- An in-depth understanding of all Central and State Enactments governing immovable properties;
- Capability of handling work independently and completing work within deadlines
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.