About V. M. SALGAOCAR COLLEGE OF LAW.
V. M. Salgaocar College of Law is a private law school situated at Miramar in Panji in the Indian state of Goa. It It offers 3 years LL.B., 5 years integrated Law course and LL.M. which is approved by Bar Council of India (BCI), New Delhi and affiliated to Goa University.
Eligibility for participation:
Only bonafide students pursuing LL. B Three years/Five Years course in any Law College/Law University recognised by the Bar Council of India, are eligible to participate.
Registration and selection of teams:
1. Interested Institutions may register for the Competition by filling the application form given at page no.5. Also available at www.vmslaw.edu.in as part of the Moot Competition Rules Document.
2. The Organizing Committee will thereafter shortlist the teams selected for participating in the competition, based on the previous 3 years mooting experience and achievements of the College.
3 The list of selected teams will be available on College website on 10th March 2022 at 5 p.m.
4 Only the teams so selected, shall pay the registration fees strictly on or before 12th March 2022, failing which the team will be disqualified from participating.
5 In case a team has paid the fees but is unable to participate in the competition, there shall be no refund of fees.
Dates of the rounds
1 The Preliminary rounds and Quarter Finals will be held on 23rd April 2022.
2 The Semifinal rounds and Final round will be held on 24rd April 2022.
Winner – 50,000/- + Certificate of Merit Runner Up – 30,000/- + Certificate of Merit Best Advocate – 20,000/- + Certificate of Merit Best Memorial – 10,000/- + Certificate
All other participants shall receive participation certificate.
• Registration fees for participation is, INR 3000 per team (Irrespective of presence or absence of researcher).
• Payment shall be made only after being intimated so by the Organisers.
• Payment details will be shared with the shortlisted candidates only.
• Click here to register → https://forms.gle/xcdwTss3eYW6UruY8.
For any queries/clarifications: Email: [email protected] .
Contact: Dr. Mrunmayi M.Vaidya, Coordinator (Faculty) (Mob-9822789209) Dr. Aamod Shirali, Assistant Coordinator (Faculty) (Mob-9890238582) Mr. Anant Nagi, Student Coordinator (Mob -7768827579)
For details and updates about the Competition, pls check college website at www.vmslaw.edu.in
For brochure and more details click here.
2nd Edition of Justice R.K. Tankha Parliamentary Debate | Shastratha – Debating Society, DNLU | 15th – 17th April, 2022.
1ST JLU NATIONAL MEMORIAL DRAFTING COMPETITION, 2022 26th APRIL, 2022 |
Call for Papers – Volume 1, Issue 1 | Integral Law Review.
If your organization wants to promote any event or competition for the legal fraternity at Legally Flawless, kindly reach out to us at [email protected].
Join our WhatsApp Group for regular updates: Click Here
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.