Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) invites online applications from eligible interested candidates for recruitment of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) for Legal. There are 16 vacancies for Legal. Last date to apply is 24th January 2022.
- Maxumum 30 years as on 31st December 2021
- Candidate must have been born on or after January 01, 1992.
- Age Relaxation – 05 years for SC / ST and 03 years for OBC.
₹ 28150 – 1550(4) – 34350 – 1750(7) – 46600 – EB – 1750(4) – 53600 – 2000(1) – 55600 (17 years)
Bachelor’s Degree in Law
Phase I Online Examination – Multiple Choice Questions
Phase II Online Examination – Descriptive Test Interview.
Application Fee (A Non Refundable):
- For General (UR) and OBC Category: ₹ 1000/-
- For SC / ST / PwBD Category: ₹ 100/-
- The fee should be made through Online payment mode.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates are required to apply online through SEBI Official website (www.sebi.gov.in) from 5th January 2022. The last date for registration of online applications is 24/01/2022.
Online Registration process steps
- A. Application Registration
- B. Payment of Fees
- C. Uploading of Photograph
- D. Uploading of Signature, Left Thumb impression and Handwriting declaration.
- Opening date for Online Application: January 05, 2022
- Last date for submission of Online Application: January 24, 2022
- Availability of Call Letters on SEBI website (for On-Line Examinations): Will be intimated by email/ SMS
- Phase I On-Line Examination: February 20, 2022
- Phase II On-Line Examination (except Paper 2 of Information Technology Stream): March 20, 2022
- Paper 2 of Phase II of Information Technology Stream: April 03, 2022
- Phase III Interview Dates: will be intimated.
- Legal Job opportunity at NTPC Ltd.
- ISI Kolkata Vacancy 2022: Consultant Post – Rs 55000 Salary
- Legal Job Opportunity at The Jharkhand High Court
- Legal Job Opportunity at Central Bank of India
- Legal Job Opportunity at The Office of the Controller General of Patents, Designs & Trade Marks (CGPDTM)
|If you are a recruiter and want us to promote the vacancy for a Legal Job or Internship at your Law Firm/ Law Chamber/ NGO/ Company/ Startup, kindly reach out to us at [email protected]|
|Join our WhatsApp Group for regular updates: Click Here|
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.