About Jharkhand High Court: The Jharkhand High Court is one of the newest High Courts in India. It was established in 2000 under the Bihar Reorganisation Act, 2000,
Vacancy for: Research Associate
Number of Vacancies: 01
- A candidate shall not be less than 21 years and not more than 28 years of age, as on the date of advertisement.
- Any fresh Law Graduate/ Post Graduate from a University/ College recognised by the Bar Council of India shall be eligible to apply.
- Students studying in the 5th year of a 5 year Law course or Final year of a 3 year Law course will also be eligible for engagement and their final selection would be subject to their passing of the final year examination of LL.B. prior to their engagement.
- Candidates having familiarity with computer will get preference in matter of selection.
- The candidature of a candidate who is practicing Lawyer must be recommended by a designated Senior Advocate or in case applicant is other than Lawyer, by the Head of the last Law School/ College/ University attended by him/her.
- The candidates who have passed all his / her examinations in the first attempt with at least 60% aggregate marks will alone be eligible to apply.
- The candidates pursuing Post Graduate degree in Law or any other Degrees or Programme requiring their compulsory attendance will not be eligible to apply for the engagement.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply by filling the application from which can be found on https://jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in/recruitment
Candidates may submit scanned copy of filled up application form in the prescribed format along with scanned copy of enclosures in a single “pdf file” (not exceeding 10 Mb) on the E-mail address of the Registrar General, High Court of Jharkhand, Ranchi i.e. email@example.com from 17.12.2021 to 07.01.2022 only.
|Join our WhatsApp Group for regular updates: Click Here|
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.