Rainmaker specialises in creating ethical and compliance training programs for leading corporates in India. They focus on providing synchronous and asynchronous training solutions that are engaging and interactive for employees, which help create ethical and compliant workplaces. They believe in transforming the future of online learning by combining training with the magic of movies and storytelling – to create a memorable and interactive training experience. Their training courses on Prevention of Sexual Harassment (PoSH), Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (D,E&I), Anti-Bribery & Anti-Corruption (ABAC), and various other offerings ensure that organizations are imbibed with the best corporate governance practices and codes of conduct.
Selected individual’s day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Legal Research & Article Writing
- Research on and integration of case laws, judgements, orders, rules, notifications, et. al. in content per our requirement
- Initiating discourse (through online events) on topics and themes that they are working on.
Mode of Internship:
A minimum of 4 hours per day, for five days a week. (Monday to Friday)
90 Days [3 Months] (can be increased based on your availability & work performance)
- Students: 2nd and 3rd year of the three-year law course and 3rd, 4th and 5th year of the five-year law course/LL.M. & Ph.D. Candidates
- English proficiency is a must, as all resources need to be prepared in English.
- Intensive training and exposure
- Opportunity for publication(s)
- Opportunity to engage with multiple national & international stakeholders including law & policy experts
- Certificate on the successful completion of your tenure
- Letter of Recommendation (performance and requirement based)
INR 5000 per month
Email ID for Queries:
firstname.lastname@example.org: Provide a summary of the role, what success in the position looks like, and how this role fits into the organization overall.
How to Apply?
Click the form below to apply:
OR click here
Applications by email will not be considered.
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.