Table of Contents
About the Internship:
Profile: Research Intern
Mode: In-Office (Full-time)
Internship Start Date: Immediately
Internship Duration: 2 months
Stipend & Perks:
Stipend: Rs. 25,000 -30,000/-
Perks: Certificate, LoR
● Analyzing study results to draft reports and presentations
● Summarizing data for the production of tables, charts, and graphs
● Handle project-related client correspondence as needed
● Retrieving electoral information and accommodating it in the desired format.
● Ability to handle and analyze large datasets.
● Familiarization with state-level election data.
● Knowledge of Office Packages (Excel, PowerPoint).
● Strong analytical thinking.
● Attention to detail and ability to deliver high-quality results
● Ability to understand research results and use these results along with external data to pull together a story
● Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
● Be curious. Be collaborative. Be forward-thinking.
● Highly proficient in spoken and written English
By the end of the internship, interns can expect a robust experience gaining an understanding of ground-level issues and various political systems.
- High attention to detail
- Ability to distill large amounts of information into specific takeaways
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.