Table of Contents
About Shubhashray Housing India:
Shubhashray is on a mission to make the best affordable homes in India at the lowest prices. They are the fast growing company with the fire of a start-up and the stability of a company that has over 12 years gained market leadership in NCR and Rajasthan. Thousands of low-income buyers credit them for giving them keys to their dream homes within gated colonies with solar streetlights, rainwater harvesting, STP, paved roads, community spaces and CCTV security, for under Rs.10 lacs!
About the Internship:
The job will require hands-on assistance in all advisory, liasoning and litigation matters and is a good opportunity for anyone considering a career in a law firm/ in-house legal counsel.
- Liasoning and Compliance: Coordination with various stakeholders to organise and streamline information towards meeting the various compliance deadlines of the company.
- Preparation of research notes: The team is confronted with complex legal problems, which will require collation of relevant documents, researching positions of laws and drafting notes.
- Drafting: The intern will assist in drafting policies/ agreements/ replies in various matters.
About the Work:
- Research on various points of law.
- Read and update laws/byelaws/rules & regulations applicable to housing (RERA Rules, Environmental clearance, IBC, SARFAESI, Local laws pertaining to real estate, etc.)
- Labour Law Compliances for a company.
- Legal due diligence
- Should have pursued BA LLB or an equivalent course (5 years or 3 years) from a reputed university, preferably in their 3rd or 4th year of law school.
- Should have had prior internship experience.
- Good drafting, research and communication skills.
Rs. 3,000/- per month
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.