About Adv. Ashutosh Paarcha:
A graduate of the prestigious National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore with over 11 years PQE ranging in both litigation and in-house legal experience with expertise in corporate and commercial legal functions, policy, and advocacy.
About the Internship:
Chambers of Adv. Ashutosh Shekhar Paarcha. Supreme Court is looking for an intern for a paid internship or assessment internship.
The internship would largely be remote but could require to come to the office/Court for a couple of days.
- -The candidate must be hard-working and open to feedback.
- -The candidate must have experience in research work.
- -The candidate should have good drafting skills.
- -5th year student or recently graduated.
- -The candidate must exhibit street smartness and out-of-the-box thinking.
- -Applicants must be proficient in English and Hindi (written & oral) as documents need to be translated from Hindi to English.
Duration of the Internship:
One month or Two months (preferably two months)
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates are required to send an email mentioning their Name. Mail Id. Contact Details and Duration of Internship along with their updated CV accordingly to [email protected].
Please mention in the subject line of email ‘Internship/Assessment Internship’ while sending your application.
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.