Table of Contents
About the Law Firm:
Nitigya Partners is a boutique firm, with a PAN India presence, providing innovative legal solutions to its domestic as well as international clients. The firm offers a large portfolio of legal services. It is headquartered at New Delhi with branch offices in Mumbai and Lucknow and network offices at Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Chennai, Kolkata and Goa.
The stimulating work environment brings together the best legal brains at Nitigya Partners to take care of the legal needs of its clients. The 20-lawyer strong team comprises of experienced, dynamic, enterprising and innovative legal experts having outstanding academic and professional records. Under the able guidance of five partners who are leading experts in various areas of law, highest standards of services are maintained and seamlessly delivered to clients.
- Specialise in legal cases dealing with all types of Civil, Criminal, and Allied Cases as per the client’s requirements.
- Call the clients through telephone or emails, or any other mode, and answer their legal queries as per the client’s requirements.
- Schedule a face-to-face consultation and provide counselling and consultation to the clients for their legal queries as per the client’s requirements.
- Interview clients / witnesses to ascertain facts of the case as per the client’s requirements.
- Correlate findings / prepares case, along with drafting the case petition, legal research, and other case related documents as per the client’s requirements.
- Prepare or file or send or post notices / Complaints as per the client’s requirements.
- File the relevant case/petition/complaint as per the client’s requirements.
- Present the client’s case, or defend the client’s case as per client’s requirements.
- Conduct case, examining, and cross-examining witnesses in cases as per client’s requirement.
- Summarise and present the client’s case to relevant courts of law, tribunals, or any public or government authorities as per the client’s requirements.
Mandatory Qualification: Any Law Students of 3 Years or 5 Years Law/LLB program seeking Legal Training or a Newly Enrolled Advocates looking for Legal Training as a beginner.
Desired Qualification: Any additional qualification will be preferred.
Mandatory Experience: Freshers Can Also Apply, however candidates with prior internship experience will be given preference.
Janakpuri, New delhi
Rs. 5000/- Per month
Monday to Saturday, 9:00 AM to 06:00 PM. Sunday fixed off. In case of business requirements and needs, the candidates should be ready and willing to extend working hours as and when required.
How to Apply?
Send your resume and College ID at our official whatsapp number: +91-9051112233 along with the Job Code NP-LT-LEVEL-1.
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.