Table of Contents
About the Foundation
The IFF is an Indian digital liberties organisation that seeks to ensure that technology respects fundamental rights. Their goal is to ensure that Indian citizens can use the Internet with liberties guaranteed by the Constitution.
Their expertise in free speech, digital surveillance and privacy, net neutrality will help them to champion freedom in the digital age. They spur grassroots membership through public campaigns and take them towards institutional engagement with regulators, legislative bodies and courts.
IFF is hiring interns for the policy team. Interns will be tasked with:
- Assisting the team with tracking Parliamentary proceedings, writing legislative briefs, filing RTI application, and other tasks.
- Researching on issues related to digital transperancy, surveillance and data protection.
- Providing writing support on representations around digital rights issues.
- Candidates with the understanding of Parliamentary procedures and legislative mechanisms.
- Ability to work for a minimum duration of 3 Months.
- Background in law, Social Sciences or economics will be looked upon favourably.
The minimum duration of internship is 3 Months with the stipend of ₹10,000/Month.
How to Apply
Applications are invited on Rolling Basis.
For applying click on the link below
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.