The British High Commission is looking to engage an intern at its office in New Delhi and is making a call for applications for the same.
- Category: Other British Government Departments (Partners across Government, including UK Visas)
- Subcategory: Intellectual Property Office
- Position: Intern
Table of Contents
Provide support for the Senior Intellectual Property Attache by;
- Shadowing the IP attache to understand their role
- Responding to enquiries signposting available support for UK businesses on IP in India
- Preparing notes and reports on meetings and projects and conducting administrative tasks supporting the IP attache
- Supporting the activities of the Trade Policy Team at BHC Delhi
Roles to cater
- Understand the importance of providing IP support for UK businesses trading, or wishing to trade in India
- Understand the cross government work of the UK in delivering business support (FCDO / DIT / BEIS)
- Understand the work across government, industry and academia carried out by the IP attache
- Prepare notes, minutes and documents in support of the above
- Be able to confidently explain the ambitions of the UK government, the IPO of the UK and the Trade Policy Team BHC Delhi
- Have a working knowledge of the UK trade teams based across India
- Essential Qualification: Qualified to degree level (at least Bachelor’s) in law.
- Desirable Qualification: Postgraduate research experience in intellectual property required behaviors.
- Desirable Skills: Seeing the Big Picture, Managing a Quality Service, Communicating and Influencing, Working Together.
- Language Requirements: The ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing is essential
Tenure of Engagement
This is an internship for 3 months.
Working Hours/ Week
INR 28,710 per month
August 16, 2022
July 18, 2022 (latest by 23:55 hours IST).
Please note applications without (a) and (b) will not be considered.
a). Complete the Online Application Form
b). Complete the Experience, Behaviour and Technical/ Professional skills-based questions segment in the Online Application Form
- Internal candidates applying for this position need to upload their appraisal forms for the previous 2 years (if applicable) and also inform their current line managers, else the applications will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and no telephone enquires will be dealt with.
- The appointment will be subject to Police Verification and other checks including references, medical, educational and professional.
For further clarity one may reach out to:
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.