Table of Contents
Tsaaro’s prime focus is on Data Privacy and Security. Their team of specialist data privacy consultants, information security consultants, and penetration testers help and advise their Clients to make running a secure business easier, with high efficiency. Everything they do is tailored to the individual organizational requirements, aligned with their budget and resource challenges. They take a pragmatic, risk-based approach to provide our clients with real-world, workable advice, guidance, and support that helps them to deal with a wide range of security and privacy-related challenges.
Area of responsibilities
- Assist with conducting, reviewing, and documenting privacy impact assessments (PIAs) and data protection impact assessments (DPIAs) based on a variety of standards and data privacy laws
- Assist with maintenance of privacy-related documentation and records of data processing activities
- Process data subject requests including triage, task assignment, follow up, and customer communications
- Assist with data privacy awareness training, including preparation of educational materials, and other assets
- Collaborate with business leaders, subject matter experts, and decision-makers to develop success criteria and optimize new products, features, policies, and models
- Communicate key results to senior management in verbal, visual, and written media
- Supporting and guiding our clients in adhering to the complex web of relevant national and international regulations (e.g. EU General Data Protection Regulation).
- Help prepare reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures.
- Know about GDPR or data privacy laws
- Ability to use Microsoft Suite (MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, MS Word)
- Ability to understand complex business and data systems
- Ability to clearly communicate complex results to technical and non-technical audiences
- Versatility and willingness to learn new technologies & software on the job
Freshers from Bachelors & Masters Law/Cybersecurity Programs preferred as it is an assessment internship.
Minimum Stipend Rs.5000/month
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Apply Directly through LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3276824323/)
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.