Table of Contents
About the Firm and Areas of Practice:
Arun Singh & Associates is a Pan India law firm network that is primarily based in Gurugram District & Sessions Court. They nurture young talent and train them to become court-ready (independent practitioners) while they train and work for us.
Their interns get to handpick cases of their choice from the following broad categories:
- >138 NI Act Cases
- >Consumer Cases
- >Criminal Cases – Fraud, Forgery, Cheating, etc.
- >Execution Petitions
- >Hindu Marriage Act Cases – Divorce, Maintenance, DV, etc.
- >Mediation, etc.
- >Permanent Lok Adalat Cases
- >Recovery Suits
- >Trademark, SFIO, SARFAESI Cases, etc.
Selected candidate’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Compile a list of matters listed in the coming week
- Mark presence in listed matters
- Maintain and update daily diary (legal reference)
- Work on live cases and prepare case synopsis
- Create first drafts of replies/complaints/petitions, etc.
What will candidates learn:
- Candidates will learn how court proceedings are conducted
- Candidates will also be taught how to prepare and generate summons, warrants, etc.
- Excellent opportunity to get exposure to live cases
- Opportunity to attend session courts, learn the art of argument/pleading/defending, etc.
- Law Degree (Pursuing/Completed)
- MS Excel
- MS Word
- Emailing & Mail Merge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
1. Proper training will be provided to work on the mentioned responsibilities
2. Interviews will be conducted in offline mode only
3. Stipend/Salary will be decided on the basis of knowledge, experience, aptitude, etc. and will be communicated during the interview.
4. Position for law/legal associate with PPO (internship with a job offer).
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.