About the Company: The Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) was established in accordance with the Mumbai Metropolitan Development Act, 1974, on 26th January, 1975.
Since its inception, MMRDA is engaged in long term planning, promotion of new growth centers, implementation of strategic projects and financing infrastructure development. The Regional Plan provides for a strategic frame work of MMR’s sustainable growth. The object behind establishing MMRDA was to make MMR a destination for economic activity by promoting infrastructure development and improving the quality of life.
Vacancy for: Techno-Legal Consultant
Number of Vacancies: 1
Roles and Responsibilities:
- First point of contact for all legal requirement of MMRDA with regard tometro and road projects
- Assisting MMRDA on day-to-day legal issues
- Acting as bridge between MMRDA officials and legal advisors,
- Assist MMRDA officials in understanding complex legal issues m simple words
- Assist MMRDA in finalising Information Memorandum financing agreement and other such documents from legal perspective
- B.E in Construction with Project Management (full time)
- LLB/LLM (full time)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in handling Techno-Legal aspect with respect to project financing
- Age limit- should not be more than 45 years
How to Apply?
Consultant who meet the prescribed qualifications should submit their application in the prescribed form to the Financial Adviser, Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority New Office Building, 4th Floor Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East)-400 051 by registered post or hand delivery before- dated 10th January, 2022 by 5.00 pm. 2. It is mandatory to clearly state the field for which the application has been made on the
The form can be found on https://mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in/
- Legal Job Opportunity at Sarin & Co.
- Legal Job Opportunity at Central Bank of India
- Legal Job Opportunity at ZestMoney
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.