About the Company: A better life is for everyone. And ZestMoney helps make it accessible for millions to upgrade, to enhance, to rise, while keeping it affordable.
Buying with Zest gives you the freedom to shop right now and repay in either 30 days, or 3 or 4 months. You get to pick what works best for you.
With a quick 3-step approval process Zest is accepted at over 10,000 online & 75,000 offline stores.
The app has over 16,500 5-star ratings, and an average 4.7 rating on the Playstore.
Founded in 2015 by fintech professionals Priya Sharma, Lizzie Chapman and Ashish Anantharaman, Zest is backed by global digital financial services investors including PayU, Ribbit Capital and Omidyar Network.
Vacancy for: Senior Manager-Legal
Number of Vacancies: 1
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assisting the business teams on new product offerings and ability to draft documentation from scratch to support new products/ structures;
- Handling employment contracts, regulatory advice on employment and intellectual property related issues;
- Keep track of legal updates, analyse and ensure internal compliance;
- Develop a great working relationship with law firms and advocates and liaison with them wherever necessary;
- Handling of customer service escalations, disputes and litigation wherever necessary;
- Must generally be able to explore and take up additional responsibilities to support the legal function
- Must have 5-7 years of relevant experience in law firms, in-house positions with Banks/ NBFCs/ Funds.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in law.
- Must be self-motivated and be able to take on and operate independently on various projects of different types and scale
- Must be enthusiastic and enjoy the hustle of a start-up
- Must be able to collaborate with the team across different jurisdictions and travel occasionally
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply by clicking the link given below
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.