About The Office:
SVS Attorneys is a litigation-based law firm having a national footprint in India dealing in a whole spectrum of legal fields like Civil, Criminal, Writs, and a host of other areas of specialization before the Supreme Court of India and High Courts of Delhi, MP and Chhattisgarh.
Their creativity and strategic inputs ensure that the client’s business goals are met in the short term, while safeguarding their future and following a profession replete with ethics and values.
Area Of Work:
● Domestic Arbitration
● White Collar Crimes
● Criminal Law Practice
● Environmental Laws Practice ● Real Estate
SVS Attorneys is looking for 2 Senior Associates for diverse roles in the fields of litigation, arbitration, and consultancy with a minimum PQE of 2-3 years. The candidate should be well versed with the existing laws, capable of discussing legal propositions, giving legal opinions, online research, Hindi to English Translations and having a keen interest in litigation.
Eligibility & Qualifications:
The candidates interested in the job role must:
● Be a BA.LLB graduate (5 years) with a minimum PQE of 2-3 yrs. from a reputed law college/ university or any equivalent programme.
● Be articulate and fluent in English with good legal drafting & Hindi to English Translation skills.
The remuneration shall be as per market standards of the place of employment, subject to clearing a minimum period of online assessment of 18-20 days. If the assessment period is cleared, the candidate shall be paid depending on his performance with a minimum of 30k – 35k per month.
Mode Of Employment:
PHYSICAL OFFLINE ONLY. However, the assessment period of 18-20 days of the concerned applicant shall be strictly in the Online-Work From Home mode.
How To Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply through the given link of google form mentioned below.
- 30+ Law Internships in Pune
- Fox Mandal Solicitors and Advocates Internship 2022 (Know the Application Procedure and other important details)
- Samvad Partners Internship 2022 (Know the Application Procedure and other important details)
- [Paid] Legal Internship Opportunity at OUM Law Associates, New Delhi.
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.