Table of Contents
About Naik Naik & Company Advocates
Naik Naik & Company (“The Firm”) is a leading full-service law firm in India with offices in Mumbai and Delhi. The Firm was founded by its Managing Partner, Mr. Ameet Naik. The Firm brings to the table a unique expertise of Technology, Media and Telecommunication (TMT), Dispute Resolution – Litigation and Arbitration, Private Equity, Corporate Commercial Transactions, Real Estate and Taxation; enabling it to offer services with top-of-the-line prowess to its clients.
The Firm is committed to developing and nurturing long-term relationships with clients by providing the most optimal solutions in a practical, qualitative and cost efficient manner. The firm’s in-depth expertise, immediate availability, geographic reach, transparent approach and the involvement of its partners in all assignments has made Naik & Naik the firm of choice for its clients.
About the Vacancy
Vacancy for Principle Associate
Seeking for talented corporate attorney to handle the firm’s legal transactions, partnerships, and projects. Principal goal is to guarantee that all the firm’s transactions comply with state laws and regulations, while actively helping the firm avoid possible legal risks and violations.
Other duties include consulting and leading all corporate legal processes such as M&A, compliance issues, transactions, partnerships, and lawsuits. The successful candidate will have outstanding negotiation and communication skills, with sharp attention to detail.
- Proven experience in mergers & acquisitions (in-bound and out-bound), private equity, venture capital, joint ventures, corporate restructurings, regulatory advisory (including IBC), compliances and general corporate.
- Experience in domestic and cross-border expertise.
- Experience in advising Central and State government agencies in the Real Estate and Projects sector.
- Experience in preparing legal documents for trial or court proceedings.
- Evaluate new business partnerships with vendors and subcontractors.
- Represent the firm in legal proceedings.
- Design and oversee the firm’s policy and position on legal matters.
- Protect the firm against legal risks and violations.
- Examine the legal issues related to new products and services.
- Negotiate deals on behalf of the firm.
- Guide management on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with legal regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in law or master’s degree in law.
- Licensed to practice law from the State Bar Association.
- 9+ experience as a corporate lawyer.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding managerial and negotiation skills.
- Law Firm Experience preferable
- Proven background in corporate law (contract law, tax law, accounting, securities law, bankruptcy, intellectual property rights, licensing, zoning laws).
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can send their CVs on [email protected]
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.