Name of the Organization: Maharashtra Tourism Development Corporation
About the Organization:
MTDC has been involved in the development, maintenance, and operation of some of the most scenic resorts, adventure parks, diving institutes, etc. in Maharashtra since its inception. With the lockdown lifted, they aim to revive the tourism industry, and all selected candidates will be able to contribute to it.
Practice Areas/ Area of work: Tourism Development
Location: Maharashtra, India
About the Internship:
• Gain experience in large-scale projects by participating in high-stakes projects
• The stipend is 15K per month to cover your travel expenses and snacks
• A certificate issued by the Managing Director of MTDC
• An opportunity to interact with ministry officials, industry professionals, etc.Duration of
Internship: 6 month Internship, subject to extension
• Candidate with a “let’s do it” mindset who is output-oriented and capable of working independently
• Candidates who can work professionally within a timeframe
• Candidates for the social media internship should be fluent in English and Marathi
• Candidates for aquatic sports should be open to travel to different parts of
Maharashtra for extended periods of time, as required
How to Apply?
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.