Table of Contents
Adv. Aishwarya Sandeep is from Mumbai. She has her own Company Consultancy Second Innings, which provides Legal, Human Resources and Content Writing Solutions to Companies in India and Abroad. Apart from that she is also a visiting professor in law colleges.
She has 12 years experience in the field of IPR and Media Laws.
Areas of work
Copyright, Trademark, Patents and Designs Act and Cyber Law
About the Internship:
- Through this Internship, you can learn the art of Legal Research and Legal Writing.
- If you are free for the month of January, then hop on and learn a new skill set.
- The topics that we would be researching would be on Constitution and Aviation Law.
- This internship is flexible, online, and unpaid. Experience Letter will be provided to you on completion of your internship.
For the month of April 2023.
- You Get an Experience Letter.
- You Learn Legal Research.
- Your articles will be published under your name on the website.
- We conducted two webinars on different legal procedures every week, in which you can participate.
- All former interns can participate in Paid Courses conducted by us for free, post your internship certificate. This is only for the Courses which will be conducted by Second Innings Consultancy.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may fill the google form given below. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email.
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.