About The Centre for Trade and Investment Law
The Centre for Trade and Investment Law (CTIL) was established in the year 2016 by the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India, at the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT). The Centre’s primary objective is to provide sound and rigorous analysis of legal issues pertaining to international trade and investment law to the Government of India and other governmental agencies. The Centre is aiming to create a dedicated pool of legal experts who could provide technical inputs for enhancing India’s participation in international trade and investment negotiations and dispute settlement. The Centre also aims to be a thought leader in the various domains of international economic law such as WTO law, international investment law and legal issues relating to economic integration.
|Name of the Organisation||The Centre for Trade and Investment Law (CTIL)|
About the Internship
Name of the Post: Legal Interns
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate students of Law
- Preference will be given to students who have completed courses in WTO law and b public international law.
- Interns at CTIL work on a range of issues in international economic law and policy, including the WTO covered agreements, preferential trade agreements, international trade regulations and international investment law, at CTIL’s Research Division.
- During the Covid-19 pandemic, CTIL has also given the opportunity to more than 70 students from various law schools to intern remotely using the technology at our disposal.
- An internship at CTIL is a perfect opportunity to explore emerging areas of international trade and investment law and can be a stepping stone for career opportunities in this area.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply by: clicking here
Click here to Apply!!
- Internship opportunity at KZJ Partners
- Internship opportunity at Niti Bodh
- Internship opportunity at ResoLegal
|If you are a recruiter and want us to promote the vacancy for a Legal Job or Internship at your Law Firm/ Law Chamber/ NGO/ Company/ Startup, kindly reach out to us at email@example.com|
|Join our WhatsApp Group for regular updates: Click Here|
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.