About Tantia & Associates – Advocates & Solicitors
Tantia & Associates expertise in handling and advising all sorts of corporate transactions including Mergers & Acquisitions, Banking & Finance, Insolvency and Trademark Laws, etc., backed by strong and qualitative work experience nurtured by the top law firms of the country. With the paramount objective of providing cost-effective and efficient legal services to Corporate Houses in the region, Tantia & Associates aims to act as one-stop legal services and the transactional solutions centre for Corporates.
|Name of the firm||Tantia & Associates – Advocates & Solicitors|
|Area of Specialisation||corporate transactions including Mergers & Acquisitions, Banking & Finance, Insolvency and Trademark Laws, etc|
|Location||Indore, Madhya Pradesh|
About the Internship
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Help draft and edit the contract templates, draft legal articles on contemporary issues
- Drafted various court documents, invoices, and enclosures at attorneys’ requests.
- The legal intern may also conduct client training, perform legal research as needed, and support smaller projects as requested by the Intel lawyers responsible for providing legal support
- Assisted in putting together a standard form of a confidentiality agreement
- Organized legal memoranda and client correspondence.
- Researched documents and publications for details that would establish evidence.
- Proofed documents and submitted them to attorneys for review.
- Produced retainer agreements, contact letters, and various publications and handouts for clients
- Performed client intake and client interviews
- Prepared motions and interrogatories
- Conducted intake interviews to spot legal issues for presentation at case acceptance
- Observed and participated in client meetings, trials, mediations, and outreach
How to Apply
Send your CV along with short cover letters so that we can understand your passion for work at [email protected]
Click here to Apply!!
- Paid Internship opportunity at Chamber of Advocate Pijush K. Roy
- Paid Internship opportunity with Advocate Ashutosh Kumar
- Internship opportunity at Pacta
|If you are a recruiter and want us to promote the vacancy for a Legal Job or Internship at your Law Firm/ Law Chamber/ NGO/ Company/ Startup, kindly reach out to us at [email protected]|
|Join our WhatsApp Group for regular updates: Click Here|
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.