About Chamber of Advocate Pijush K. Roy
Having a cumulative experience of 27 years, Advocate Pijush K. Roy is regularly dealing with varieties of matters covering all aspects of Civil, Criminal, corporate, mines, etc at the Supreme Court, Delhi High Court, and the Calcutta High Court. He has good experience in dealing with Arbitration matters & Dealing with Consumer Cases especially at National Commission.
|Name of the Firm||Chamber of Advocate Pijush K. Roy|
|Area of Specialisation||Arbitration matters, Consumer Law, Corporate Law, Criminal Defense Law, Divorce Law, Family Law, Intellectual Property Law, Property Law, Business Law, Labor, and Employment Law and Tax Law|
About the Internship
Chamber of Advocate Pijush K. Roy is looking to hire 1 intern for the months of March-April, 2022. The Chamber is largely involved in all types of civil, criminal, corporate, constitutional, and pro-bono matters before the Supreme Court of India and High Courts across the country.
The pre-requisites of applying are:
- The law student should be in IVth-Vth year from a non-NLU College in case of an integrated degree or in the IIIrd year in case of three year law degree. NLU students can also apply but preference will be given to non-NLU students;
- The candidate should be able to demonstrate past experience in dealing with litigation related works and assignments relating to the Supreme Court in their CV. Academics will also be given greater weightage;
- Is hungry for knowledge and has a passion to learn more about the nuances of litigation at the Apex Court.
The tasks entail, but are not limited to drafting, researching, extensive reading, briefing and assisting in various other nuances of the chamber. The internship will be in online mode, subject to the prevailing COVID situations.
Stipend as per performance
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply with a 2-page CV along with a cover letter at [email protected] by 15th of February, 2022.
Click here to Apply!!
- Internship opportunity at Sharma & Associates LPO
- Internship Opportunity At KS Legal and Associates
- Internship opportunity at FinChowkidar
|If you are a recruiter and want us to promote the vacancy for a Legal Job or Internship at your Law Firm/ Law Chamber/ NGO/ Company/ Startup, kindly reach out to us at [email protected]|
|Join our WhatsApp Group for regular updates: Click Here|
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.