About Rajan J. Patel, Advocate
Started Sole Practice in 2014, Rajan J. Patel, Advocate, is one of the leading lawyers in Ahmedabad for High Court of Gujarat. Mr. Rajan J. Patel’s main practicing areas are in Property Law, Land Cases, Child Custody & Adoption, Family Law, Consumer Protection Act and Serious Criminal Defense & Bail. Mr. Patel has successfully represented his client in many cases, specially for property disputes and Land Cases. Mr. Patel also appears for Bail Matters & Criminal Cases (Both Appeal & Trial) to defend his client in the controversial matter under The POCSO Act, 2012 & Other Criminal Trial.
About the Internship
- They are looking for intellectuals who are hardworking, clever, and willing to work in a fast-paced legal atmosphere.
- They are only searching for long-term interns. Do Not Apply for a Short-Term Internship.
- A deserving intern will be accepted as a regular Advocate to the Firm.
- The office opens at 9:30 a.m., although departure times may vary.
- Some days, the candidate should also appear on Sunday if necessary
Who can Apply
- The candidate must have a law degree or be pursuing a law degree. Because the internship is entirely onsite, candidates must be willing to visit onsite on a daily basis.
- Basic familiarity with Microsoft Office, particularly MS Word, is required. Good Fluency in Legal Content writing and language skill.
How to Apply
Interested candidate can fill the form on LinkedIn by clicking here
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.