Table of Contents
About PNA IP:
PNA-IP is a comprehensive Intellectual Property law firm extending its services to global corporations, research institutions, technology driven industries and government entities in India and worldwide.
Duration of the Internship:
Responsibilities of the Intern:
- 1. Conducting legal research on relevant case laws, statutes, and regulations.
- 2. Assisting in the preparation of legal documents, including trademark, design and copyright applications.
- 3. Assisting our Attorneys in the preparation briefs for hearings and written statements.
- 4. Collaborating with our legal team on various tasks and projects.
- 5. Performing day to day administrative tasks and support the day-to-day operations of the firm.
Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh
How to Apply?
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.