Table of Contents
About the Firm
Noble Legal (Advocates & Solicitors) is a Law Office based in Jangpura, Delhi, and is headed by Advocate Amitesh Giroti. He has expertise in matters relating to land and property disputes, medical contracts, consumer protection, SARFAESI Laws.
About the Internship
- Internship work would mainly include Drafting of legal notices, petitions, etc. and their review/editing, along with other research work.
- Main areas of practice: Property matters, Arbitration, SARFAESI, and other areas of civil and criminal laws.
Number of Interns
- Students from 3rd year or above in a 5-year integrated law course, or 2nd year or above in a 3-year law course can apply.
- Students should be residing in Delhi NCR.
- Students should possess strong writing/drafting, and research skills.
- Preference shall be given to those who have interest and prior experience in litigation.
Location/Mode of Internship
The internship shall, primarily, be through physical/offline mode.
Office Location: Jangpura, Delhi.
- The Office does not offer any fixed amount of stipend.
- Certificate of Internship shall be provided after successful completion of the full duration of the internship. Performance-based perks/incentives may also be provided, if applicable.
How to Apply
Applications are to be mailed to [email protected].
Kindly mention your Current City (eg. Delhi) and the Period requested (eg. January 2023)
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.