The National Law School of India University Bangalore was established in 1986 to pioneer legal education reform and anchor the transformation of the Indian legal system through research and policy interventions. We are dedicated to the realization of core constitutional values through a vital democracy committed to freedom and social justice.
About The Internship:
NLSIU invites applications for interning at the Communications Office of the University. This is a paid internship based out of the NLSIU campus in Bangalore. The internship may be for a duration of 3-6 months (flexible).
The Communications Intern will work closely with the Communications Manager to:
- Assist with content creation and implementation of communications plans – this will include writing content on campus updates/stories, assisting with social media creatives and outreach, responding to queries, etc.
- Assist with entry of data or updating information on the NLSIU website.
- Candidates with an undergraduate/postgraduate degree in journalism, communications, public affairs or a related field; or a degree in law and are looking to hone their on-the-job skills.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Time management skills.
- Candidates with skills related to design and online communication tools will be preferred.
Write to [email protected] with the subject heading “Application for Intern – Communications” with –
- Your updated CV
- A writing sample on any topic (at least 500 words).
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.