About Litigant Assistance:
Their team has a dedicated Panel of Lawyers been working for more than 20+ years and has a proven track record of success. They use that experience to help you narrow down a path to deliver the results you need.
The law firm engages in matters concerning consumer law, civil law, criminal law etc.
Area Of Work:
- Consumer Matters
- Insurance Matters
- Civil Matters
- Lok Adalat Matters
- Criminal Matters
- Matrimonial Matters
- MACT Matters
- Environmental Litigation
Roles And Responsibilities:
- 2 blogs per week and minimum 8 Blogs per month with each Blog not containing more than 30% Plagiarism shall be allowed.
- Each blog may consist of 500-600 words made in pointers which may also include Pictures.
- The topics may be provided on a weekly basis.
- The Blog must not contain more than 30% Plagiarism failing which the Blog may not be Published.
- There shall be no stipend nor any remuneration of kind payable to Intern.
The Applications are invited from the Law Students pursuing their respective Law Degree from any of the University recognized by the Bar Council of India and University Grants Commission.
Internship certificate will be provided on successful completion of the internship.
How To Apply?
The interested applicants may send their applications including Resume, Cover Letter, Phone number, Preferred date of Joining and College name, Year of Study, Past experience in Legal blog writing (If any), Duration via E-Mail on to – firstname.lastname@example.org and CC to email@example.com
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.