Table of Contents
About the Law Firm:
K Singhania & Co. (formerly Singhania & Co., Advocates & Solicitors) is a boutique law firm having specialized knowledge and experience of more than 25 years. They have chosen to remain a human-size firm to ensure that our senior lawyers personally lead the disputes/ transactions to provide their clients with the comfort and confidence they seek. They work with their clients rather than for their clients – as if they were part of their organization. Their uniqueness lies in providing legal solutions that are backed up with sound legal knowledge and sharp industry-focused experience.
The Firm also takes pride in having established a sector-specific specialization in the fields of Construction and Infrastructure, Shipping & Logistics, Oil & Gas, telecommunications, and Aviation. The Firm has been involved in numerous path-breaking litigations and transactions that have shaped Indian laws.
- Dispute Resolution
- Aviation Practice
- Corporate and Commercial Practice
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Estate Planning
About the Internship:
Are you a dedicated and enthusiastic law student eager to gain practical experience in the fascinating field of arbitration? Look no further! They are currently seeking a highly motivated Research Assistant to join our team for a long-term internship opportunity.
As a Research Assistant, you will play a vital role in our upcoming book on Arbitration. This is an exceptional chance to work closely with experienced professionals and contribute to a comprehensive resource that will shape the understanding of arbitration practices and principles.
- Conduct in-depth research on various aspects of arbitration, including case law, international conventions, and procedural rules.
- Analyze and synthesize complex legal materials into coherent and concise summaries.
- Assist in the organization and structuring of the book’s content.
- Collaborate with our team to develop insightful arguments and present them effectively.
- Ensure the accuracy and reliability of all sourced information.
- Currently enrolled in a law degree program with a strong academic record.
- Solid understanding of arbitration concepts and procedures.
- Excellent research and analytical skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities.
- Proficient in legal research tools and databases.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
How to Apply?
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter, and any relevant writing samples to [email protected]
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.