Table of Contents
Named a Top 25 Cyber Security Company by The Software Report and one of Inc. magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2020, Infoblox is the leader in cloud-first networking and security services. Their solutions empower organizations to take full advantage of the cloud to deliver network experiences that are inherently simple, scalable, and reliable for everyone. Infoblox customers are among the largest enterprises in the world and include 70% of the Fortune 500, and their success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for building the next generation of networking technologies and having fun along the way.
About the Internship:
They are looking for a Legal intern to join their Legal team in Bangalore, India, reporting to the Deputy General Counsel based in Amsterdam. You will review and advise on different legal matters and work with EMEA and APJ legal team and the Procurement team in this role. You will be part of an agile, business-minded group of in-house lawyers.
You’re the ideal candidate if you are a great collaborator, strategic thinker, driven to collaborate across teams, operate independently, deadline and results-driven, great sense of humor and a can-do attitude, polished communication skills, self-starter, ability to handle competing priorities is a plus.
Responsibilities/Type of Work:
- Review, draft and manage technology licenses and intellectual property agreements, SaaS/cloud agreements, partnership and vendor agreements, services agreements and statements of work, terms of service and end-user agreements, data processing agreements (DPAs), and support the continuous improvement of standard form agreements and legal processes
- Drive tech solutions for handling legal workflow
- Conduct legal research and analysis on a variety of legal issues and topics related to Infoblox’s business operations
- Assist with the review and drafting of legal documents, including contracts, agreements, and legal memoranda
- Assist in providing legal support to various departments across the company
- Assist in the management and organization of legal documents and files
- Assist in regulatory compliance matters and other legal tasks as required
- Attend meetings and assist with other administrative tasks as directed by the legal team
- LLB / LLM degree or equivalent degree in Law
- Knowledge in drafting and negotiating service agreements, sales contracts, licenses, alliance agreements, and intellectual property agreements
- Organizational skills and the ability to manage several simultaneous projects
- Excellent research, writing, and analytical skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and legal research databases
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.