Table of Contents
ETLegalWorld.com tracks all the media outlets focusing on Legal industry and brings the most relevant and important news & analysis on the industry. They cover whatever matters in the Legal Industry in India, aggregating news, opinion and analysis on new launches, Mergers & Acquisitions, FDI, Industry Research, Joint Ventures and other business developments
1. 4th or 5th year of Law school, Law graduates.
2. Mass Communication graduates
3. Interested in Legal Journalism
4. are available for three months (may extend based on performance)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- – Identify and publish relevant news stories and headlines related to the legal and corporate industry
- – Generate and create content for microsites, reports, events and more
- – Research on the Legal sector, following and reporting the recent updates on the laws etc
- – Following regulatory websites and writing notes on recent developments
- – News update on portal and coordination for newsletter
- – Research for legal conferences and summits
- – Identifying and contacting senior leaders in the sector as and when required
- – Database building, Market Research (Secondary & Primary)
- – Social media handling and writing content for different platforms – LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook
Should possess strong research and writing skills
Hybrid (2 days per week from Noida office)
Number of interns required:
Two (2) Interns
Duration of Internship:
Duration – 3 months
Working hours- 9.00am-5:00pm
5 days working, Saturdays & Sundays are off.
How to Apply?
Send your CV at: [email protected]
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.