Corpbiz (An unit of Enterslice Pvt Ltd ) is a technology-driven platform which renders the professional services in India. We are here to provide various types of services such as incorporation of different type of entities, government registrations, legal documentation and annual compliances. Corpbiz has a team of experienced professionals comprising chartered accountants, Lawyers and Company Secretary.
Area Of work:
Legal services, business services, and company registration.
Roles And Responsibilities:
- Legal Research on a variety of topics and laws governing media, internet, e-commerce, gaming, FDI laws, consumer laws and others applicable to the Glance business.
- Supporting the team in drafting key policies and guidelines under various laws.
- Drafting SOPs, proof reading, drafting and review of various commercial contracts.
- Prior Internship Experience in in-house legal teams and law firms.
- Relevant knowledge of contract laws, IP laws, IT laws, and laws governing gaming and e-commerce.
- Eligibility – 4th and 5th year B.A.L.L.B students, final year 3 year L.L.B. course students, L.L.M students and 0-1 years of post-admission legal experience are eligible to apply for this internship.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively cross-functionally. Preference for experience working with a global company and with teams in India and other geographic locations.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply through LinkedIn. https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3295407310
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.