About Conscientia Law Associates
They are a legal & compliance consulting firm with areas of focus in accounting, HR, business development, litigation, non-litigation, drafting, compliance management, e-filings, etc.
About The Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Researching various legal aspects, different laws, etc., as per the company’s requirements
- Drafting legal documents and handling any other legal work as assigned
Only Those Candidates Can Apply Who
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 1st Sep’21 and 6th Oct’21
- are available for duration of 1 month
- have relevant skills and interests
Number of openings: 2
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.