Table of Contents
About the founder of the Law Firm:
Adv. AKSHAY BHAMBRI is the Founder of AK Bhambri & Associates situated in South Delhi.
Specializes in matters pertaining to Cyber Law, Cyber Security, RERA, Arbitration and In-direct Taxation such as Customs, Excise, Service Tax, COFEPOSA, mainly in Customs. Years possessing expertise in the domain of Cyber Law & Security.
Academically, Graduated in B.A Political Science (honors) from Delhi University, then went to pursue LLB. Later On, a Rank Holder in his LLM & a Gold Medalist in Cyber Law. Also holds a Post Grad Diploma in Arbitration, conciliation & Mediation(A.D.R) & Post Grad Diploma in International Law and Diplomacy.
He has successfully concluded more than 50+ seminars & webinars along with 06 publications in his name. He has also authored Cyber Law Certificate courses for Katog Courses and Law Express. The firm also runs a Cyber Awareness Program called “Cyber Noses Project”.
About the internship:
- They are looking for legal interns for both the PHYSICAL and VIRTUAL Programs for the month of (November and December 2023).
- Strictly for the candidates who are interested in litigation.
Virtual Interns- 05
Physical Interns- 02
How to Apply?
- CV and Cover Letter to be sent to [email protected].
- Titled as” Application for Physical or Virtual Internship (NOV 2023 or DEC 2023)
- Shortlisted candidates would be Scheduled for a Virtual interview.
- Mobile No, Linkedin profile & Residential Address is to be mentioned in the cover letter itself.
Deadline for Application:
15.10.2023 (October 15, 2023)
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.