Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of Assistant Law Officer / Legal Assistant against vacancies in respect of various Departments of Government of NCT of Delhi / Autonomous Bodies/ Local Bodies.
Department wise Vacancies
- Delhi Jal Board (DJB) – 02
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee (DPCC) – 03
- Department of Law Justice and Legislative Affairs – 04
- Department of Trade & Taxes – 06
- Delhi Urban Shelter Improvement Board (DUSIB) – 04
- North Delhi Municipal Corporation (North DMC) – 04
- South Delhi Municipal Corporation (South DMC) – 02
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee (DPCC) – 01
18 to 27 years. Age relaxation as per GoI Rules.
Scale of Pay
₹ 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay ₹ 4200/-
- Any Bachelor’s Degree with Degree in Law / B.A. with L.L.B. / 05 years Integated graduate degree in Law.
- Minimum 01 – 03 years relevant experience.
- Tier-I Examination
- Tier-II Examination
- ₹ 100/- only for General / OBC category candidates.
- No fee for Women candidates and SC / ST / PWD / Ex-serviceman category candidates.
- The fee can be made through online payment mode.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online through DSSSB Online Official website (dsssbonline.nic.in) from 10th January 2022. The last date for registration of online applications is 09/02/2022 till 11:59 PM.
- Opening date of online Registration: 10th January 2022
- Closing date of online Registration: 9th February 2022
- Tentative date of Examination: Will be announced later
- Legal Job opportunity at NTPC Ltd.
- ISI Kolkata Vacancy 2022: Consultant Post – Rs 55000 Salary
- Legal Job Opportunity at The Jharkhand High Court
- Legal Job Opportunity at Central Bank of India
- Legal Job Opportunity at The Office of the Controller General of Patents, Designs & Trade Marks (CGPDTM)
|If you are a recruiter and want us to promote the vacancy for a Legal Job or Internship at your Law Firm/ Law Chamber/ NGO/ Company/ Startup, kindly reach out to us at [email protected]|
|Join our WhatsApp Group for regular updates: Click Here|
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.