About Legally Flawless
Legally Flawless is an online platform for law students where they can contribute their legal knowledge and get recognized for their contribution. The blog is read in 20+ countries. Also, it has been featured in the list of top 100 Indian Legal Blogs to follow in 2022 by Feedspot. As per the latest rankings, it has been promoted in the list top 50 Indian Legal Blogs.Our aim is to achieve the goal of spreading legal awareness and information in an easy format. This is to keep the readers updated with the developments in the legal industry.
We try to provide the readers with an authentic source of information to know about a particular problem or news. It always encourages law students to write articles that can benefit people. Therefore, it accepts blogs on a rolling basis and that too without any publication fee.
Understanding the dearth of good internships, jobs and other opportunities, we have also now started sharing opportunities through Legally Flawless. A lot of Law Students and Law Graduates are now a part of the WhatsApp Groups of Legally Flawless.
Role & Responsibilities of Social Media Manager
- To identify methods to reach a wider target audience.
- To prepare interactive posters.
- To operate the social media handles of Legally Flawless.
A minimum of 6 months of association with Legally Flawless is desirable to receive the Letter of Completion.
- Should know about the algorithms of Instagram and Facebook.
- Should know to create interactive posters.
- Must be passionate about animation and designs.
- Get recognition on the website of Legally Flawless.
- Letter of Completion to be provided.
- Cash Incentives to exceptional Performers.
- The candidates will have to fill the Google Form.
- The shortlisted candidates will have to undergo a telephonic interview.
How to Apply?
To apply, click on the button below.
See other positions at Legally Flawless
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.